Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Who am I really Protecting??

My two clowns are so dramatic!!

When its time for breakfast, they stroll past each other, each one swishing their tail, making sure to swat the other one in the face as they walk by; but still they keep their distance.

Then, suddenly, as soon as breakfast is done, Poofy waits for his turn to ambush Minnie!

BOOM! He jumps right on top of her and she screams and runs for cover.

Of course I got all riled up and started chasing after Poofy, yelling at him to stop; but he just kept the ambush attacks coming.  This morning he went after her 5 times.

But Minnie is turning out to be no spring chicken!  Right after his first 2 attempts to jump on her she decided that it was time for her to come after Poofy!  She found that his back was turned toward her and she jumped right on top of HIM!

What is going on in the world???

I thought I had a BIG POOFY BULLY on my hands... now I'm not sure who I'm protecting...

Poofy the Bully or Minnie the sneaky Assailant??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment