Search This Blog

Monday, January 23, 2012

Minnie on Her Back...

Minnie doesn't run from Poofy anymore.  She has started to roll around on her back when he is around; but then he takes the chance and charges at her, pinning her to the ground, while he "sniffs" her I think.  He never hurts her.  He just wants to sniff her.  And she screams like crazy (obviously scared).

Not sure what that's about but I am still keeping them separated for now, with an occasional interaction under my guidance.  I can't wait until she gets a bit bigger.  Then I won't mind letting them at each other.

Its just not a fair fight right now... she barely knows what's going on; and she a bit clumsy right now.. chases after her own tail and wobbles when she walks.  :)  Typical kitten... Minnie Skinny.

No comments:

Post a Comment