Search This Blog

Friday, February 3, 2012

FENDING...

Yes, I finally left Minnie alone today to fend for herself.
No Mommy there to protect her from her bully brother!

Actually, I was in a rush this morning, since I had to drop my husband off at the train station, and I had to be at work by 8:30am.  And Minnie refused to go into the study. My husband tried to get her into the room, but they never listen to him anyway, and of course he was not successful.

I just didn't have the time to deal with them, and she just wanted to be out running around, so I left her alone.  Let's see what happens when I get home.

I'll run home for lunch and take a look at what they are up to.  I'm not too afraid especially after my co-worker said a very simple yet deep statement.  She said, "If Poofy was going to really hurt Minnie, he would have done so already, and he has not hurt her at all.".  That makes me feel so much better.

Pearl: Cats can hear 4 times better than we can!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment