Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Have you ever noticed how much cats like Paper Balls?

Much to my surprise, which is typical for me these days (to be surprised); Poofy loves to play fetch, just like dogs!  But he can't play with the traditional balls that dogs play with... simply because his mouth is way too small.  But, given the chance to play with a paper ball, just the right size, and Poofy starts to knock it around and chase after it, like its a soccer ball.  And throw it far away and he goes to fetch it!  

So many people have told me that cats are boring and so different from dogs... but I beg to differ.  In fact I think that they are far less needy, but they are just as cute and playful.  

But don't get me wrong.. they are needy animals as well.. I mean, what living creature doesn't enjoy some kindness, warmth, and a few cuddles??!!  

But Poofy will let me know when he needs some extra cuddling and when he needs to be left alone.... 

1 comment:

  1. Want to know what my cat loves to play with? My ponytail holders!! If I leave one laying on the table or the bathroom sink, Mushi will push it on to the floor and skid it across the room. Much like how Poofy is fascinated with paper balls, Mushi will actually put the band in her mouth and carry it to another room to play. And don't let me pick one up! She's racing across the room to grab it from me, but then..I throw it and she's back at it again...

    ReplyDelete