Search This Blog

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Did You Know??.... That Cats Love Cartoons??

I noticed the other day when I was flipping channels and the channel landed on a "Tom and Jerry" cartoon... One of my most beloved childhood cartoons...that Poofy my cat was sitting in front of our television set, and his head was moving from side to side.. I was wondering what he was doing, so I crept up next to him and Lo and Behold, my cat was in a trance in front of the television set.  Normally if I creep up to him he gets upset and runs away, with a loud "Meow".. But while watching television, he was totally into the show, much like some of our young kids who are reeled into a television show, and sometimes are not able to hear us when we call out to them.
Television obviously has a hold on us... and on our Cats!  One of my relatives came over a week later and was stunned to see Poofy actually watching television.  Only this time it was a Football Game and he was watching the ball without fail!
Any how, I started to look into this very interesting phenomenon, as it only pertains to cats.  Dogs could care less about Television...
Did you know that they have an online website called http://www.catdvd.com....
You Tube even has a video titled: "Fat Cat watching T.V. sitting on the couch".  Are you kidding??!!  Check it out yourself!  Its amazing! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXkw3L7oxwk

No comments:

Post a Comment